The duration of the Program is three (3) academic semesters
The 1st semester consists of seven (7) topics, which offer basic medical sciences, medical-radiation physics, as well as basic research methodology tools and skills.
The 2nd semester consists of six (6) topics, which offer advanced of diagnostic and therapeutic physics methods and technologies.
During the 3rd semester, the students carry out research work, required for completion of their MSc thesis.
All topics are compulsory including the MSc Thesis.
The program corresponds to 90 ECTS. Each semester corresponds to 30 ECTS.
First semester topics
(1) Research Methodology
(3) Basic Medical Sciences I (Biochemistry-Biology)
(4) Basic Medical Sciences II (Anatomy-Physiology-Pathophysiology)
(5) Radiation–Matter Interactions
(7) Medical Informatics
Second semester topics
(1) Physics of X-Ray Medical Imaging
(2) Physics of Nuclear Medicine
(3) Physics of Radiotherapy
(5) Physics of Non-Ionizing Radiation in Medicine
(6) Medical Image Analysis